2nd Floor 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath Ocean Front Villa #201
Spacious corner unit with a 2 sided balcony for your ocean front viewing pleasure
This stylish second floor three bedroom condominium, at Villa Renaissance is the perfect spot for an unforgettable family vacation, a destination wedding, girl getaways and golfing man-cations. Sleeps 6-7 guests.
Days are filled with sun, sand and splendor and nights with great company, gourmet dining or romantic evenings.
Recently refurbished, this beautiful and fully equipped suite is just steps away from the turquoise ocean and Grace Bay beach, voted best beach in the world by Conde Nast and more recently TripAdvisor. Our USP, unique selling point, isÃƒÆ'Ã†'Ãƒâ€ 'ÃƒÆ'Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒ...Ã‚Â¡ÃƒÆ'Ã†'Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ'Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã...Â¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ'...ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã...â€œ our wrap around balcony with 270 degree views of the Grace Bay area.
The decor reflects a high degree of sophistication and design. Throughout the suite you will find travertine marble floors and tiles. There is a fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar with four bar stools, separate dining and living areas, full sized washer and dryer (iron and ironing board). Our beautiful and spacious wrap around balcony overlooking Grace Bay has seating and loungers for your comfort.
The large living area has a high definition cable television, DVD player and secure wireless internet access. The unit is fully air conditioned with ceiling fans and in room safe.
The master bedroom has a king size bed, with access to the balcony and a bathroom with a bath and shower. The second queen bedroom comes with a shower and the third bedroom is set in a twin format with an en suite shower room. Bathroom amenities include illuminated mirrors, hairdryers and vanity.
A short walk along our boardwalk brings you onto the powder-soft sand of award winning Grace Bay Beach, and the sapphire and turquoise waters.
The mosaic pool is a great place to swim, or relax beside the Caribbean gardens.
Villa Renaissance is a romantic and private condo-tel inspired by Italian architecture. It has a large mosaic pool with a cooling whirlpool surrounded by lush Caribbean vegetation, a small air-conditioned fitness center, Teona Spa on site, and floodlit tennis court. We have recently celebrated our 10th Anniversary and have won TripAdvisor's Luxury Travelers Choice award for three years and a three diamond rating from AAA.
Next door you will find The Regent Village. Known locally as the heart of Provo you will discover duty free, numerous restaurants, small bars and lots of shops. Graceway Gourmet supermarket is only a short 10 minute walk away where you can pick up all your weekly provisions.
Overlooking the sapphire and turquoise oceans and powder white soft stand, it is just wonderful to think that you can get away from it all. For an elegant, private and peaceful vacation, Villa Renaissance is perfect.
<strong>General Resort Rules</strong>
Please note that use of the Resort Facilities is only available to those who are officially registered as a guest at Villa Renaissance reception desk in accordance with the Villa Renaissance Registration Policy.
The following rules are in place to ensure that everyone at the resort, including owners, resort guests and renters can enjoy our beautiful property. Please be guided accordingly.
- All units at Villa Renaissance are non-smoking.
- The common corridors and areas outside the units entrance must be kept clear of pool floats, strollers, and any other personal belongings.
- Resort guests and renters are not allowed to have any pets in the units or on the common areas.
- Barbecue grills are not allowed on the unit balconies, ground floor terraces or anywhere else in the common areas.
- The playing of music or any activity that creates noise within the unit or on the balcony must be limited to ensure it does not become a nuisance to others.
- Towels and other items of clothing must not be hung on the balcony railing or elsewhere outside the unit.
- When leaving the beach please use the beach shower to rinse the sand off your feet before returning to the building or pool.
- All used beach towels should be returned to the towel bins so they can be laundered for reuse.
- Common areas are not playgrounds please respect our grass and plantings.
- The pool area is designated as a quiet area, ball games and other activities which can disturb the quiet enjoyment of the area are prohibited.
- Please refrain from running in the pool area or central breezeways to avoid injury.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Diving into the pool is prohibited.
- Pool side loungers are on a first come first served basis. Please do not attempt to pre-reserve a lounger for the day as your belongings will be removed at lunch time if the lounger is unoccupied to accommodate other guests.
- Glasses and glass containers (bottles) are not allowed on the poolside or around the pool area.
- The exercise room and the tennis court may only be used for their designated purposes:
- The enjoyment of owners, their personal guests, resort guests and renters. Please observe posted age restrictions.
Villa Renaissance is striving to be green and environmentally friendly. Please be considerate in your use of beach towels, and turn off air conditioning and lights when not required or in use. We all should strive to conserve as much as possible while not compromising our comfort. Enjoy the natural beauty of our island paradise and let us all help preserve it.
Click an image to see the full size version.
This property has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 6 people
|Master Bedroom||1 King||2|
|Second Bedroom||1 Queen||2|
|Third Bedroom||2 Single/Twin||2|
This property has 3 bathrooms
|Activities||SailingTennisCyclingScuba DivingWalkingFishingWater SkiingGolfParaglidingWind SurfingHorseback RidingSwimmingSnorkeling|
|Attractions||Eco TourismHospitalATM/BankChurchesFitness CenterCinemasMarinaDuty Free ShopsGroceriesShoppingRestaurants|
|Leisure||BeachcombingGambling CasinosJet SkiingPaddle BoatingSnorkelingWhale WatchingBird WatchingSight SeeingWater Tubing|
|Nearby Facilities, Attractions, and Services||Golf Privileges OptionalBabysittingMedical ServicesMassage TherapistRestaurantsScenic Drives|
|Kitchen||Fully Equipped KitchenMicrowaveStove Top BurnersClothes DryerIce MakerOvenWashing MachineIron & BoardRefrigeratorCoffee MakerDish WasherCooking UtensilsToaster|
|Entertainment||TelevisionDVDSatellite Or CableVideo LibraryStereo SystemCd|
|Outside||BalconyGardenPatio Stone/ConcreteTennis CourtTerraceParkingParking Off StreetWalkway To WaterGarden ChairsBeach Chairs|
|General||Air ConditioningHairdryerChildren WelcomeGolf AvailableInternetPoolBeachfrontWaterfront|
Linens and towels provided.
|Rate Category||Period||Rates||Minimum Stay|
$2,390 per Night
$2,050 per Night
$1,410 per Night
$2,050 per Night
The following fees will be added to your booking.
|Additional Guest Fee
After 6 guests
The following taxes will be added to your booking.
Pay less for more!
Stay 7 Nights, Save 30%!
Stay 4 Nights, Save 25%!
Stay 3 Nights, Save 20%!
Plus 12% government tax.
Three night deposit secures your reservation. This is due when the reservation is made and is refundable, provided written cancellation is received at Villa Renaissance 30 days prior to the arrival date. Thereafter your deposit is forfeited to cover any cancelled or altered nights; seven days prior to arrival the balance will be charged. Due to our small size cancellations effect us significantly.
Property Availability (Next 12 Months)
Please contact the owner directly to confirm availability for your travel dates.
Location Type: Beach
The owner advises that a car is not required for this location.
Providenciales International Airport (PLS) at 8 miles.
The Vix, Coast and Le Bouchon at 0.1 miles.
TCI Ferry (to North and Middle Caicos) at 2 miles.
Villa Renaissance is located in the Grace Bay region of Providenciales. Grace Bay is the center of tourism, and here you will find most of the major resorts and hotels. Adjacent to Villa Renaissance find the Regent Village Shopping center, the heart of Provo and the place to be for dining, entertainment, shopping and duty free.
Property Rental Manager -